The ACC's NCDR
is the nation's premiere suite of cardiovascular registries helping hospitals and private practices measure and improve the quality of care they provide.
Did you know:
- The NCDR can be used for Maintenance of Certification: Part IV?
- About the new confidential Physician Dashboard?
- The PINNACLE Registry is qualified to report to CMS for PQRS and e-Prescribing?
- The NCDR supports Value Based Purchasing?
A number of ACC chapters have incorporated NCDR; topics into their annual meetings and conferences. If you think you would benefit from learning more about how NCDR can help you reach your goals, we can help.
Our team can assist you by:
- Providing NCDR promotional materials for meetings
- Finding knowledgeable NCDR member leader speakers for your meetings and conferences
- Providing information on how to use NCDR for MOC Part IV
- Providing short updates for your chapter newsletters